Monday, September 30, 2013

Black and Orange Challenge

 
 
Hard to believe it's October already! {well almost !}Time for sweaters and socks and everything cozy.
 
In keeping with the fall theme, there's a black and orange challenge going on over at CCC !
 
I immediately thought "Halloween" when I heard the color challenge but then I thought "No! " and decided to challenge myself to come up with a  non Halloween project using black and orange .
 
This is what I came up with :
 
.
My supplies included:
 
Sweet Little sentiment stamp
Butterfly stamp from "God's Beauty"
Pumpkin pie card stock
black card stock and ink
Dimensionals
Dazzling Diamonds
Labels Collection dies # 125598
Wood Grain Embossing folder #127821
 
  Head on over to  the CCC blog and check out the awesome creations of my fellow DT members.
Thanks for popping by today and Happy Fall! Toodles!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh my, those butterflies came out soooo gorgeous. Love that you went outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card those butterflies look like they are about to fly off the card .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle....this is just beautiful! Love those butterflies and the woodgrain background looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete