Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring has Sprung! April Crop Circles Blog Hop


Hello everyone! Happy Spring and welcome to our April Crop Circles blog hop! The topic of this month's hop is, curiously enough .... SPRING!  You should have arrived here from SARA'S blog and if so, then you're moving in the right direction! If not, head on back to Cathy's blog and start again right HERE.

Sara Case Strickland - http://sarathings.com/
Kymberley Wragg-Machamer - http://kymberleyscraphappens.blogspot.ca/
Natasha Connolly - http://goldhalo.blogspot.com/
 Shar Strahan- partner with Cheryl Ashworth Brande Strahan - partner with Cheryl Ashworth Catherine Stockley- http://catherinelovesstamps.blogspot.ca/
Rhea Skomorowski - http://www.rheaski.blogspot.ca/
 Darlene Head Whalley http://cherrytat.blogspot.com/
 
 
To me, nothing says spring more than my first crocuses and daffodils poking through the barely thawed ground, so I figured this photo was the perfect place to start.
 
As some of you might know, I've bit the bullet and started a small kit club for some local gals. Our first kit featured the gorgeous Graphic 45 SECRET GARDEN COLLECTION.
{blog post about that to follow lol}
 
So here's my LO dedicated to spring..............
 
DEJA VIEW?
 
 
 
and no... I did not spell deja view wrong...it's a play on words. I'm "viewing" this little flower all over again.....get it? Ah come on, humor me! Oh well, I never claimed to be a comedienne.
 
I'm offering up a little blog candy again this time for those of you who comment here today . You don't have to be a follower but it would be much appreciated { nudge nudge wink wink! :) }.
This is in addition to the awesome Maya Road prize that Cathy Caines will be awarding to one over all lucky blog hopper.
 
 Please note that our hop will continue till April 12 th...so you have lots of time to play along! Thanks for hopping here today . Enjoy as you now hop along to KYMBERLEY'S .
Toodles!
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about this layout....EVERYTHING! And that title is the BEST! Beautiful work, Michelle....as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the title too!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Good luck with your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title is fabulous, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is certainly a beautiful layout! I adore the banner title, the tiny butterflies and bows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout love the graphic 45 paper . I sent you a Leibster Award please drop by blog and pick it up and pay forward to others.
    Hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Michelle! Love the banner and your play on words with the title, very clever :) And I am kicking myself for missing out on the kit club lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely banner! I cannot wait for this years blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! And I also love the title...very cute! (I suck at titles...hahaha) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is so pretty. G45 intimidates me but you make it look so effortless. And I do LOVE the title, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Michelle. Made me think I should have photographed my first blooms. I will be looking for a few to take pictures of this year. Just a few wee crocuses so far. Whenever I see your work I hope to create something even close. I'm still learning.

    Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome title! The colors scream spring and love the flower! Beautiful Lo!

    Lori s.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layouts Michelle. I haven't touched my kit yet, just sat and admired it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is gorgeous. Love those colors and the way the dark purple paper makes everything pop on the layout. Thanks for sharing. I also became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete