Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Double the Fun Sketch Challenge

Well my dear friend, KELLY. has been busy creating a new sketch for her " Double the Fun' feature over at CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER magazine. Here's her sketch....


 and here's her beautiful layout featuring GRAPHIC 45 's gorgeous TROPICAL TRAVELOGUE ....



So while I was blessed to have Kelly actually sitting at my side at Deidre's fantastic scrapweekend in Springdale, I worked away at her beautiful sketch and this is what I came up with !


These are my beautiful nephews, Nathan and Brady. These photos were taken a couple of years ago by my sister, Annette's, friend Deidre. Not sure where exactly but I can narrow it down to somewhere out around St John's . I'm ashamed to admit that I've dragged these photos { and these Creative Imaginations papers} to the last THREE crops I attended in Springdale. I guess I was just waiting for the right inspiration { aka Kelly and her great sketch}.

 This is a great multi photo sketch and perfect for a layout featuring photos from the same event. I think I'll be using it more than once! I'd love to see what you create with this great sketch and I encourage you to submit your creation to CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER magazine for a chance to be published in Kelly's upcoming article.

Well that's it for tonight...hubby just bought me an new Android and now I gotta have a " tutorial" on how to use the darn thing { and anyone who knows me knows how frickin' technologically challenged I am...sigh}. I may be a while. Glad my hubby is such a patient man. BTW, you may have noticed that I made reference to Kelly being here in Nfld this past weekend with me...but that's a whole different posting..stay tuned { hint: she gets 'Screeched in"}.Thanks for popping by..toodles!

PS: You may have noticed that my blog has a new look...I can thank Kelly for that...she's so much more talented at all this stuff than me!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already Michelle! It was so much fun to be sitting with you at the retreat in Newfoundland while you created this wonderful layout! Thanks for joining in my "Double the Fun" page call :)

    ReplyDelete