Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!





Ok ...so I'm a couple days late in wishing you this but still wanted to post my "stuff" anyways!Been a very busy week... mostly running Chelsea around as usual.I told her today she has to drop some activities cuz "I'M" exhausted!!!! The Winter Carnival Ambassador contest is finally over. She didn't win but man she blew them away with her rendition of 'Good Enough" by Evanesense! { watch for LO heehee]Anyhoooooo...back to heart day. Here's a couple cards I did and a Lo for dear hubby for Valentine's day. It's also my entry for the current sketch contest going on over at Pagemaps Blog. Go check it out at www.pagemaps.com. an awesome place to go when you got scrapper's block or just looking for some inspiration. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day filled with LUV! Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment