Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rebecca's Birthday Present





This is a cute banner I did for my liitle friend Rebeecca's birthday tomorrow. It's for her bedroom wall and I used the colors in her room. I cut the chipboard points from a pack of Colobok chipsheets. All papers were Little Yellow Bicycle except for the blue floral which is K and Co. The scallop across the top of each point is Martha Stewart punch....I think It's called lace doily.{ got it at Walmart}. butterfly punch is also Martha. Letters were cut with Storybook cartridge from cricut and decorated with a little pink cardstock and some bling.I haven't got a pic of it totally finished but I used eyelets on each and tied them together with a pink and green ribbon. { I'll try to get a pic tomorrow before I give it to her}. Hope she likes it...thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment